Tucked away in over 200 acres on a tropical hillside at Anse Bois de Rose on the
southwest coast of Praslin, this lush, floral paradise combines fine newlyrenovated
accommodation with a wide variety of activities. The property is approx a 35-minute
transfer time including flight from Mahe (15 minutes) and road transfer on Praslin.
- en suite bathroom
- stylish in room corner bath
- ceiling fan
- satellite TV
- coffee/tea maker
- mini fridge
- sitting area and terrace
- sea view
- 2 restaurants
- pool snack bar
- swimming pool
- kiddies paddling pool
- fitness centre
- mini golf
- giant chess
- guided nature trail
- NB: Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers at dinner.
NB: Not all listed facilities are complimentary.
- bicycles, snorkelling, deep-sea fishing, diving and private boat excursions to neighbouring
islands can also be arranged (payable locally)
- evening entertainment includes live music 4-5 times weekly, buffets, barbeques and
a la carte dining
- the hotel's luxury catamaran is available for hire
- NNB: Between May-Sep the beach may be prone to seaweed, therefore, the hotel offers
a free shuttle bus service to Anse Lazio beach several times weekly.
NB: Not all listed activities are complimentary.