Situated on one of the best beaches on the east coast of the island on the superb
Belle Mare Peninsula, this high quality resort is set in 15 hectares of tropical
gardens approx. an hour from the airport and 40 minutes from Port Louis. Protected
by an off shore coral reef it is an ideal spot from where a wide array of water
sports can be enjoyed. The Belle Mare Plage would also be the ideal location for
golfers with its two 18-hole championship golf courses with complimentary green
fees for residents.
92 Prestige Rooms, 137 Junior Suites (41 Beachfront & 96 Seaview), 6 Deluxe Suites,
20 Villas and 1 Presidential Villa. All rooms have:
- En suite bathroom
- Satellite TV with video channels
- Internet access
- Mini bar
- Balcony or terrace with sea view
- Prestige Rooms provide an excellent standard of comfort with much use of marble
and wood. Junior Suites are extremely spacious and lavishly furnished. The bathroom
has walk-in dressing room and the large terrace or balcony even has a sofa bed.
Deluxe Suites have a separate living room. Prices on request.
- THE VILLAS The Villas are set in a complex and are exclusive and luxurious each
with a private heated pool, sundeck and spacious lounge. Privacy is guaranteed and
each villa has a 'Villa Master' who will be responsible for organising all your
requirements. On the first floor there are either 1 or 2 bedrooms with separate
bathrooms. An outdoor bathroom, which adjoins the ground floor bedroom, complements
the main bathroom. Prices on request.
- Choice of 7 restaurants including the La Citronnelle, 2 beachside restaurants and
a golf restaurant at the club house
- 7 Bars
- 4 Swimming pools with sunloungers
- Shiseido Pavilion for body and facial treatments (payable locally)
- Fitness centre with sauna and jacuzzi
- Golf-pro shops
- Mini club 4-12 years
NB: Not all listed facilities are complimentary.
- Free land sports include 4 floodlit tennis courts, table tennis, air-conditioned
squash court, 9-hole mini golf greens, use of fitness centre, French bowling and
- Free water sports include windsurfing, sailing, pedalo, snorkelling, kayak, glass-bottom
boat trips and water-skiing
- Two 18-hole golf courses - The Legend and The Links (complimentary green fees for
- Club cars compulsory at The Links)
- Scuba diving, deep-sea fishing and undersea walks can also be arranged (payable
NB: Not all listed activities are complimentary.